Aug 12, 2014

Where DREAMS come ALIVE

I was brimming with excitement when I received the invitation from Alive Museum. 

Alive Museum is the original 3D visual illusion museum from South Korea. Spanning over 10,000sqft, it is the largest in Singapore. Decided to check it out on a weekday evening.
 
My first foray in a 3D museum wohoo! Alive Museum ensures that visitors have a great experience by providing all unique props needed for the picture to come Alive. All I brought was my trusty Samsung Galaxy S4.
 
Hello from the fridge! 
 
So many celebrities kowtowing to me. I was feeling on top of the world. Do you spot Bruce Lee, Spiderman amongst the group? 
 
I was truly awe inspired by the Museum's interior. The paintings were all flat 2-D paintings. However, the pictures turned to 3D after taking it at the designated Photo Point with the Smart Phone. Alive Museum's in-house talented artists  make use of various painting techniques to make exhibits look alive from a certain perspective.
 
The Big Baby in a Mommy's arms
 
Mermaid for the evening
 
 
 
Infinite Studio for infinity selfies!


Please forgive me....

Oh, a chocolate ice-cream cone? Oopsie
 
Muacks for Spidey
 
Come let's graffiti together
 
A Singapore Kick! Oh so smelly!
 
No! Don't eat me!
 
Love the wings!
 
Cat, you got another cat
 
Eerie enough?
 
Death sentence
 
Woo, that was tough!
 
 Canoeing was so easy!
 
  I could be a gymnast!
 
   Oh my! hahaha
 
Come and eat me!
 
 
  Up up in the sky, to Niagara Falls 
 
 Elly, you got me!
 
 Cheeky Elly!
 
Preparing for my first appearance into the SEA Games 2015:-P
 
 I love this shot! It was the toughest for me!  I had to pretend to be sitting on the bench and patting the giraffe in my most relaxed self and smile......
 
  Our romantic boat ride
 
It was a fun-filled evening, trying out the different poses, somehow got a bit high from all these. I felt like I was back to my teenage days. Apparently 30% of their paintings will be changed every 12-18 months. Special exhibits will be displayed during Christmas and Chinese New Year. I will definitely be back on a regular basis. It is really a refreshing place for a date (especially for us who are married for a decade), a first date will be good too.....with the kiddos....the list is endless. It is a place for everyone!
 
Come on down to check out Alive Museum now.
 
Location: Suntec City Mall #03-372 (between Towers 3 & 4)
 
Ticket Prices: $25 (Adults), $20 (Children 3-12 years)
 
Operation Hours: 10am - 10pm daily (Last Admission at 9pm)
 
From Now till September, Like their Facebook Page "Alive Museum" and buy one full-priced ticket to get a Free Meal at Burger King
 
So what are you waiting for? Be part of the 3D Visual Illusionary now
 
 
 
 
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment