Mar 27, 2014

No more Blue Monday

Monday has always been declared as a blue day. This particular Monday was an awesome day to me. Yes my hub and I was officially off from work.

Decided to pop into Jones the Grocer at dempsey hill. Never had the chance to try their breakfast before.

I chose the Egg Benedict with muffin and spinach. 

It was simply a match in heaven. The eggs blend in perfectly with the spinach, ham and muffin. I love it especially the spinach. They were not soggy and the texture was just right. Portion was not overwhelmed. For such food quality, I would be glad to splurge SGD$20 on this set.
Hub picked the Jones the Grocer big breakfast. The combination was a good mix of eggs (you can choose how to cook them), bacon, sausages, mushrooms, spinach and sundried tomatoes (my favourite). 

With so much goodies added together, SGD$24 for the set was quite a steal. 

See this happy face of mine! 

We would definitely pop by again soon for a hearty breakfast. Most likely on a weekday; I heard from the staff, weekends are really packed. Best part about the place, we could also buy the ingredients and cook it at home too. There was also free wifi and parking in dempsey was free!

Check out Jones the Grocer
Blk 9 Dempsey Hill #01-12
Singapore 247697
Tel: +65 6476 1512


No comments:

Post a Comment