Jan 2, 2014

Collagen Lifting Facial by SkinLab


It was always a pleasure to be back in Skinlab; welcoming smiles from the lovely effective and affordable treatments.
 
I was going to try out their hydrating facial with collagen.

Happily anticipating my beauty therapist for the evening.

She did a thorough cleansing for my face; followed by a painless extraction (I didn't teared while she was doing it). Thereafter she did a Rose infused cold mask which smelled really heavenly. A therapeutic 10 minute shoulder massage helped me flex my stiff shoulder muscles. 
All done, looking refreshed with no makeup. Glad I still looked presentable not scarily looking haha.

Skin felt taut and hydrated after the treatment. All products used during the facial were from Skinlab. They proved to be mild enough for my super sensitive skin, no bumps spotted after my treatment.
Following day after the facial. Makeup stayed matte for the entire day. I looked fresh and radiant. 

At the promotional $38, it was a worthy find. Using quality products and therapists, you may want to check them out soon.

SkinLab Medical Spa is located in 
#04-04 Wheelock Place Tel: 6235 3246 and #03-33 Plaza Singapura Tel: 6336 1106.




No comments:

Post a Comment