Aug 1, 2013

Beautiful Nails = Bliss

It was such a nice ending to the evening. I got my nails done up prettily again. This time, I had it done at this cosy little shop, My Dear Nails. Owned by a young lady, who truly abides by her professionalism. She patiently discussed my requirements, before she got started. 

Most importantly her rates are reasonable. To find a truly dedicated manicurist with quality service is such a rarity now. 

For me, a visit to the nail shop is a must; Gelish Manicure, once every three weeks and Classic Pedicure once a month. I truly believe beautiful nails and toes will make you look neat and chic. 

Check out My Dear Nails: 180 Bencoolen Street, #01-68, The Bencoolen Singapore 189646

Do stay with me on my search for more nail shop reviews around the island.

Nite nite peeps!



Total Splurge Today: SGD$38 for comprehensive Gelish  manicure, includes one return soak off and additional $8 gradual glitter design. 


Her Cath Kidston inspired interiors.


You will be spoilt for choices with the large selection of colours.


The cosy little shop




No comments:

Post a Comment